Friday, March 12, 2010

Chinchilla Items

A lot of chinchilla owners learn very quick that pet stores have tons of unsafe items for their pets.  So there are tons of great items you can make yourself or buy online.  I thought I would post a few of my favourite items.

Simply Chintastic

Everything and anything on Linda and Dan's site is GREAT for your chinchilla!  I wish I could order everything they have.  My chinchillas love the play cube set and the daybeds.  I plan on doing another order soon for a few more items.

Quality Cage

Here you will find one of THE best chinchilla wheels available, The Chin Spin.  My chinchillas love their chin spins or at least the chinchillas that have one in their cage.  I do also have Flying Saucers which are also available at Quality Cage.

For the rest of my items I will post things that I have made myself or sites where I buy parts.  Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment